Friday 3 June 2016

CAS(E) This Sketch 175

Hello!

You just never know when that Christmas-y feeling will sneak up on you. ;-)  This week's sketch at CAS(E) This Sketch somehow got me thinking of holly.
I used PTI Spruce and Sprigs images and the lettering is Mama Elephant Sketchy Letters. It's a miracle that those letters lined up so neatly!
Starting my Christmas cards now is probably a really good idea. Every year time gets away from me. If I actually start writing in them in July, I should make it to the post by early December.

I hope you're inspired to join us in the fun this week. Please take some time to visit my fabulous design team mates.

Thanks for visiting me!

Michelle
xxx

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

I love your fun and festive take on the sketch, Michelle!

Jenny said...

Awesome card Michelle, love the solid leaves with the sketchy font 😊
Jenny x

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet Christmas card...love your take on this sketch.